Educa 2021 – explore the themes
An extensive exhibition area for sector products and services as well as a high-quality seminar programme will provide a comprehensive review of what’s happening in education and what the professionals are talking about right now. The day-to-day work of teachers will be at the heart of the event. The extensive exhibition will showcase the latest educational tools and technical solutions. The event is visited by over 19,000 teaching professionals every year.
The programme and exhibitors for Educa 2021 will be announced closer to the event.
The theme of Educa 2021 is: Education in the future – the importance of education, teaching and research
The following topics will also be reviewed:
- Being a teacher during exceptional conditions – experiences and good practices
- Social relations and involvement
- Pedagogy – what, how and where?
- Challenges regarding assessment
- Art and culture in education
- Challenges in leadership – how will resources suffice?
- The significance of leadership; how to lead educational, teaching and training professionals?
- Wellbeing – for human beings, communities and environments
- Sustainable development in education and teaching
- Early childhood education – the basis of learning
- Vocational education – ensures competence
- Universities and higher education – strengthening education and the future
- Challenges in lobbying
- Multiple literacy – the key to learning & working life
o Media literacy!
o Acquiring and interpreting information!